Our UAV flight simulator provides an immersive experience, with 144 square feet of screen space. We use this setup for flight training and for visualization of complex vehicle routing problems.
- Adam Behrendt, undergraduate.
- Courtney Burris, Ph.D. student.
- Jeffrey Mitchell, undergraduate.
- Ritwik Raj, Ph.D. student.
- Zach Steever, Ph.D. student.
- McKenzie Worden, Ph.D. student. McKenzie’s research focuses on dynamic UAV routing and sensor tasking.
- Hung-Yu (Jack) Lee, Ph.D. (Auburn University, 2017). Jack studied facility layout problems and vehicle routing for autonomous material handling systems. He now has a position in industry.